Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Gulf Business Women Leaders Council is designed for the women in senior executive roles within their organization. Members are based in the Gulf and represent companies from different industries and Gulf countries. The Council is self-governed and provides a confidential, vendor-free environment where members are exposed to best practices beyond their sectors.
Expand your perspective through elevated levels of conversation.
Jumpstart your progress with ideas for practical solutions to business challenges.
Forge lasting relationships with a community of your peers to increase your professional brand.
Inspiration to raise your performance in both the short and long run.
- Vendor-free: Openly share issues and solutions in a safe environment free of vendor influence.
Self-governed: Members drive the agendas to ensure that your pressing topics are incorporated into discussions.
International: Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas and common challenges.
Intimate and Confidential: Group size is limited, and meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure candid and meaningful interaction among members.
Partner Council Program: Access to 125+ Councils in the US, Europe, and Asia which are linked based on similar focus and related concerns. Members can attend one meeting of a partner council at no extra charge.
Private Council Websites
Partner Council Programme
Council Touchstone Surveys
Centers - Economy Finance and Strategy
- Gender Balance as a Business Strategy – the view of the CEO, Chairman and Board
- Creating a Supportive and Inclusive Environment – Leadership, Champions and Sponsors
- The Role of Men and Women in Senior Leadership Roles
- What is Getting in the Way? What is Helping
- Where are the Biggest Gaps to be Addressed?
- What Programmes and Initiatives are Successful Elsewhere.
- How do Women Develop Themselves?