The Financial Executives and Controllers Council is designed for senior executives and directors with responsibility for financial control of international industrial and commercial companies. This exclusive forum brings together representatives of some of the largest companies operating in Europe to share best practices and challenges, seek advice, and learn from each other.
Members come from different industries and include financial executives and group controllers from ABB, Tetra Pak, SCOR, Fresenius Medical Care, Heraeus Holding, Firmenich, DP DHL, Bekaert, Cargill, Oerlikon, Johnson Controls, Monsanto, Merck, and many more.
Members connect regularly, meet three times a year, and work together in an open and frank style, allowing a full exchange of views.
- Companies & Members - Financial Executives & Controllers Council
- AGC Europe Services
- Baxter Healthcare Ltd
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA
- Kuehne + Nagel Management AG
- OC Oerlikon Management AG
- Wartsila Corporation
Enduring relationships with trusted peers in an international network are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogues at meetings and in between provide you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices. Council Membership Benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Global benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- Master data management – how do you ensure data quality and integrity to prevent “garbage-in, garbage out”
- Future vision of the finance function in light of digitalization
- Implications of IFRS 16- new standard on leases
- Leadership and change management
- A set of comprehensive KPIs that reflect 1) customers, 2) employees and 3) owners
- Finance competencies for the future: what companies are doing and what business schools are training future finance leaders on?
- Knowledge transfer within the finance organization give the dispersed geographical foot-print of finance jobs and the impact of digitalization