The Environment and Regulatory Affairs Council brings together environment leaders from multinational companies to learn best practices, strategies, and new solutions to environmental issues.
The Council focuses on strategic, management, regulatory, and compliance issues related to environment and regulatory affairs. It takes an impartial look at the key policy and scientific issues that underlie existing or proposed regulatory policies.
Members explore challenges that arise from plant- and product-oriented environmental legislation and social pressures and discuss best practices for efficient and innovative management. In an effort to anticipate future legal requirements, the Council keeps members informed about current issues in European environmental policy.
This Council is right for senior executives of multinational companies responsible for environmental affairs, sustainability and product stewardship issues.
- AB Volvo
- Covestro Deutschland AG
- Dell Computer Corporation
- Ipsen S.A.
- JT International S.A.
- L'Oreal SA
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG
- Whirlpool EMEA SpA
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices. Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The Council allows an exchange of know-how and experiences in an open, transparent and confidential way between industry representatives from a wide variety of activities and with respect for each other’s level of knowledge and background.” - Marc Vanden Bosch, Etex Group N.V.
- Chemical and Plastic Waste Management
- Biodiversity and Corporate Policies
- Updated Environmental Reporting
- Tender Requests and Environmental Data
- EHS Programs for 2020-2030
- Innovative and Alternative Packaging
- Circular Economy – Strategies & Plastic Waste Management
- Decarbonization and Carbon Management
- Supplier Management
- Micro-pollutants, Regulatory Constraints, and Business Strategy