For the first time in many years, we have a new discipline that everyone is talking about - Employee Experience – with a significant number of people around the world who are doing a role that they have never done before. This council is designed for those who look after ‘Employee Experience (EX)’ to help wherever you are in your EX Journey. Meet and learn from other EX leaders at face to face and virtual meetings throughout the year, and access relevant research and case studies. This council grew out of a desire that engagement leaders expressed to us to meet other EX leaders who are facing similar challenges and are making headway in their EX Journey.
Companies & Members - Employee Engagement & Experience Council, EU
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BNP PARIBAS
- British Airways plc
- Maersk Line
- Michelin (MFPM)
- Novartis International AG
- Philip Morris International Management
- Royal Bank of Scotland plc, The
- Schneider Electric SA
- Tetra Pak International SA
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Weir Group Ltd.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Potential Topics include:
- EX and Cultural Transformation
- E and EX – Best in class approaches
- EX and the working environment
- EX and Employee Ambassadors
- Measuring EX
- Engaging teams
- Using employee insights beyond the annual survey
- Health & Well-being
- Using Analytics to drive E & EX decisions
- Mental Health and measuring stress
Rebecca Ray, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President, Knowledge Organization; Human Capital Practice Leader