Leading organizations leverage diversity and inclusion to meet performance and business objectives. In the “New Normal” companies that balance the demands of effectively executing today’s best D&I practices and progressively designing innovative D&I practices will lead the pack.
As the D&I function evolves to deliver greater competitive advantage, the Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Councils help members not only optimize existing practices, but also innovate advanced ways of working. Members also help each other address current D&I realities, opportunities, and next-generation practices, including:
- Leveraging inclusive leadership and creating inclusive cultures to deliver integral, sustainable outcomes for competitive advantage
- Utilizing new technology and big data to strengthen practical metrics clearly demonstrating how D&I delivers mission-critical value
- Developing global competence and inter-cultural effectiveness to address the challenges of working in a global, multicultural ecosystem
- Unlocking the art and science of building inclusive, high performing organizations to achieve key objectives, such as greater engagement, innovation and growth
- Exploring and applying the latest thought leadership on the focus, relevance and implementation of preeminent D&I strategies
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
- AARP Public Policy Institute
- AES Corporation
- Ameren Corp.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Centene Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The
- Kohler Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Nestle Purina PetCare Company
- New Jersey Resources Corporation
- Phillips 66 Company
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Prudential Financial Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- TD Bank
- The Hartford
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources