The Contributions Council advances the practice of corporate philanthropy by underscoring its importance to corporations and society. In our candid and confidential meetings, we educate each other on the latest trends and identify key industry issues. We discuss:
- New ethical governance issues and concerns for corporate grantmakers
- The impact of philanthropy on migration and immigration
- Employee engagement
- Philanthropy for an aging society
This council includes representatives from some of the best-known and best-run companies in the United States and around the world. Council members also have the opportunity to visit the communities, campuses, and nonprofit organizations that benefit from their grant-making.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior-most executive with day to day strategic responsibility for their company’s corporate philanthropy program; annual cash giving must be at least $10M
Download our report: Council Perspectives: Immigration and Corporate Philanthropy.