The Shared Services Council is designed exclusively for the most Senior Executives who drive the Global Business / Shared Services Organisations, in selected countries and industries in EMEA.
We believe our members can navigate their biggest issues and learn faster innovative and different approaches to same problems when we select the right peers, when members decide on the topics of discussion, have a candid and impartial exchange to share insights and best practices that cannot be found anywhere else and enjoy a confidential, vendors and consultants free environment.
We believe our members find many best practices to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and business alignment of their shared services organizations.
Upcoming Topics Include:
- GBS 2020 Strategies
- Digital Transformation and Automation - Eliminates the cost of location? Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Attract and Retain the Right Talent - Redesigning the Recruitment Process
- Process Improvement - Criteria of Centralizing FP&A/ CoE, Hire to Retire, Payroll/ HR Processes, Travel Management
- Customer at the Center - Millennials Perspective. Usage of NES and NPS.Best practices in improving customer and user satisfaction
- Operations: Simplifying end to end operations and end user interface
- Going to the Next Level: GBS and IBS
... many more
The Power of Peer Learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers in an international network are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogues at meetings and in between provide you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council Membership Benefits
Collective problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
Global benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
Who Should Join?
Senior Executives who drive the Global Business / Shared Services Organisations at large organisations in EMEA, revenue of min $1bn.
What Members Say
"The ability to be able to engage in open and honest dialogue with my industry peers who are facing similar challenges as myself in their own shared services organizations, brings value to me that is second to none!"
"I enjoy the energy, passion and enthusiasm in the meetings from like-minded subject matter experts in our industry. It’s the place where we first share our own, and hear about others, cutting edge innovation in each other’s Shared Services organizations."
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
February 2018, May 2018, November 2018
Michel de Zeeuw