Driving and sustaining performance excellence requires not only an understanding of employee engagement issues, but a general knowledge of every function in the organization. Our far-ranging discussions cover such topics as:
- Bringing customer listening to the forefront
- Linking performance excellence with “lean & green”
- Alignment of quality with the corporate strategic plan and business plan
As leaders in performance excellence, we must keep current with the latest ideas and best practices for motivating and helping employees and our companies to succeed. Our frank and confidential discussions promote that process.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior performance improvement leaders
Robert M. (Bob) Parent