In an era of increased emphasis on governance, internal auditors are more visible and valued than ever. We have critical relationships with the audit committee and senior management. We walk a tightrope to maintain the right balance as independent voices inside our organizations. We discuss these questions and more:
- Audit reporting and communication
- The relationship between audit, compliance, and risk
- Ethics policies
The round-robin structure of our meetings gives us all a chance to share and seek advice from one another. Members can receive CPE credits for their participation.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior auditing professionals with corporate-wide responsibilities
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior auditing professionals with corporate-wide responsibilities. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.