As mid-market leaders, we are deeply involved in a multitude of pressing issues involving growth, work force trends, and risk and talent management. Since 1966, this council has helped its members meet the specific challenges they face as CEOs as well as the more general challenges their mid-market companies face:
- The CEO’s role in sponsoring innovation
- Mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures: how to choose the right medium
- Intellectual property protection in global ventures
Each meeting of the Council includes a round-robin conversation focusing on members’ concerns, a guest presentation on a topic of the members’ choosing, and an economic forecast.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
CEOs, COOs, and presidents of mid-market corporations
Gisele Garcia Shelley