The effects of an aging workforce and the economic downturn on compensation policy cannot be overstated. We deal with the ethics of compensation as well as recent trends. Among topics discussed:
- Global trends in HR transformation and HR outsourcing
- Corporate pay challenges in turbulent times
Since The Conference Board gave its first report on compensation 70 years ago, we have helped executives find the information they need to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Executives with major policy-making responsibilities for and expert knowledge of compensation