Improving processes, navigating volatile credit markets, and using new global treasury technology are only a few of the topics this council has discussed in recent meetings. Others include:
- Repatriation of cash and corporate taxes
- New pension plan strategies and what employees are looking for
- The future of foreign exchange in emerging markets
Our fiduciary responsibilities are affected by everything from hedge fund strategies to new climate change legislation. In candid and confidential discussions, we share best practices and experiences, benefiting from one another’s counsel as well as from distinguished guest speakers.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Earn up to 5.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be corporate treasurer of a company with annual sales of at least $2 billion. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Peter (Pete) Quigney