Formed in 1986 at the height of the American Quality Movement and reflecting that movement’s evolution, this council encompasses a broad range of industries and a single overriding purpose: to share insights and best practices for driving performance excellence. We discuss:
- The future of quality and its role in innovation
- Alignment of quality with the corporate strategic plan and business plan
- Customer satisfaction and focus management
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior leaders in their organizations responsible for driving performance excellence and related initiatives, typically from companies known to be leaders in performance excellence and quality
Program Director, Quality Control Council, Business Performance Council