As investor relations executives, our charge is twofold: to satisfy both investors and senior management. How do we create and drive the company message to investors? How do we practice socially responsible investing? We discuss these issues and more:
- Global and regional political risk
- The lifecycle fund phenomenon
- The proxy issue and what investors want
We also share tactical concerns about the nuts-and-bolts aspects of our work, such as investor visits and annual reports. Members can receive CPE credits for their participation.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior investor relations executives
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a senior investor relations executive. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Peter (Pete) Quigney