The Council provides an exclusive network for the candid exchange of key leadership and talent issues and best practices for business development and expansion in the Indian marketplace. Council members also receive research and survey information throughout the year.
The India Talent Council meetings take place twice a year. Each meeting has a robust agenda with regard to the current issues facing organizations. Discussion topics include:
- Millenials in the workplace
- Technology - learning and development
- Building a global talent management strategy
- Business impact of diversity and inclusion
- Change management and organizational culture
- Future leadership - competencies and values
- Performance management and analytics
- Organizational effectiveness and development
The Power of Peer Learning
Enduring relationships are the cornerstone of the Councils experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend value across your organization. Confidential peer dialogues combines broader perspective, specific knowledge, and shared experience to save you precious time and public missteps.
Council membership affords:
- Collective problem solving that makes your issue the agenda item in our peer assist process
- A unified voice via The Conference Board statements and publications
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of related Council members
- Mutli-function insights and an added wealth of perspective when Councils work together across functions and geographies - more than 100 councils worldwide, covering more than 50 functions
- Virtual communities that extend the learning 24/7 with a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Members must be the most senior executive responsible for talent management and / or leadership development for their company's business in India. Candidates for Council membership must be employed by companies that are members of The Conference Board, and qualify under the policy governing eligibility. Executives employed by companies which are not members of The Conference Board may be eligible for a one-year Council membership in their individual capacity.
Dr. Jane Horan
Senior Fellow, Human Capital and Program Director, Asia-Pacific Talent and Diversity Council