Benefits and retention of key executives are only the beginning of the conversation for those of us who calm corporate waters and blend disparate programs and cultures in the wake of M&A. We also discuss:
- Strategy fit, integration metrics, and deal flow
- Evaluating sales pipelines
- Partnerships as courtship
Many of our members come from companies with recognized best practices in these areas; others have done extensive benchmarking on M&A activities that fuel top and bottom line growth.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for development and integration in newly acquired or merged companies.
Program Director, IT Audit Leaders Council