About The Workforce Analytics Institute
The Conference Board are pleased to announce the creation of The Workforce Analytics Institute (The WAI) in Asia as the ‘gold-standard’ in workforce analytics research. This initiative is designed to provide business and human resources communities with the research, tools, methodologies and training to move from standard workforce planning through to understanding and utilizing workforce analytics and big data.
A relatively small number of organizations have the capacity to manage and use human capital data. Organizational leaders report a lack of confidence in the human resources function being up to the challenge of dealing with twenty-first century human capital needs. Whilst human resources professionals are starting to use their data more efficiently, many are overwhelmed about how to start an effective human capital analytics practice.
The WAI will provide organizations with the techniques and insights to help them articulate the impact of human capital investments, and to identify future trends that will influence their business and human capital decisions.
New Insights into the Analytics Journey
The Conference Board will provide the investments in research to define the road map required to implement robust workforce analytics within your organization. Research will be driven by business inputs rather than theory, and will provide your organization with the ability to benchmark and successfully implement and utilize workforce analytics. The WAI will support your organization on its analytics journey with high-level learning and answers to key questions including:
• How does the human capital analytics practice contribute to organizational strategy?
• What types of human capital analytics projects do organizations implement?
• How do organizations build capacity in human capital analytics?
• What advice exists for others as they move forward with their human capital analytics practice?
The WAI Council Groups
Each council will convene twice a year over two days, with each meeting focusing on how to apply analytics in the context of your business, whilst also exploring the broader perspective and specific knowledge that can only be gained from a confidential peer dialogue. Such shared experiences and enduring relationships are the cornerstone of the council experience.
Enhanced by technology, and our regional and enterprise-wide reach, this experience leads to a deeper region-wide understanding that can extend its value across your organization. Entry to the council groups is included in membership of The WAI and affords:
- Trusted peer groups: entry into a select community of executives from a broad array of industries, functions, and regions who know the value of this rich source of insights and new approaches
- Problem solving: your issue becomes the agenda item in our peer-assist process, with your council colleagues focused squarely on helping you discover a practical, actionable solution
- Multi-function learning: work and meet with others from related or totally distinct functions and geographies, bringing a wealth of added perspective to the challenges of the day
- Virtual communities: the learning continues beyond face-to-face meetings, with online forums and virtual programming
- Council Touchstones™: confidential online surveys created at your request for instant peer advice to help address critical business situations
- Benchmarking with other companies
- Private briefings from The WAI experts
Program Director/Council Director
Senior Fellow, Program Director, Workforce Analytics Institute Council