We discuss topics as general as travel and personnel management, energy purchases, the art and science of negotiations, and performance reporting. How do we get what we need in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible? That question is at the core of this council’s ongoing conversations. But we also discuss the issues of the moment, including:
- Strategic sourcing enterprise-wide
- Contract compliance and management
- Vendor management for contingent labor
In candid conversations, we share both the challenges and the solutions that come with the pivotal roles we play in our organizations.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Chief procurement officers and senior supply chain executives with spend budgets of $750 million or more
Peter (Pete) Quigney
Program Director, CFO Council, Corporate Controllers Council, Corporate Treasurers Council, Global Investor Relations Executives Council, Purchasing & Supply Leadership Council, and Supplier Diversity Leadership Council
For more information please contact:
Peter (Pete) Quigney firstname.lastname@example.org