This newly formed Council will focus on key trends, metrics and market challenges in compensation and employee benefits unique and specific to medium and small public and private companies and non- profit companies. The effects of attracting and retaining employees in these companies with varying organizational sizes and structures, unique compensation approaches, and a rise in competition for limited key employee resources cannot be overstated. Balancing cost control with employee well-being while implementing competitive employee benefits approaches in the increasing regulated environment are complex challenges for benefits professionals. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Compensation approaches for varying professional and management levels with challenges of growth opportunities and varying total compensation dynamics
- Recruitment pay challenges for key positions which are highly competitive or subject to market changes and turnover
- Unique compensation challenges for executive pay in private and non -profit companies
- Providing competitive health care and employee benefit design with increasing cost pressures, government regulation and market changes
- Retirement/Investment Savings plans challenges and issues surrounding 401(k), pension and other savings plans approaches.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Those with major executive responsibility for their companies’ compensation and benefits functions in companies