As mid- to senior-level managers in innovation, product/service development and commercialization, we integrate and use market trends, user needs, technology, internal systems, investments & innovation methods—from idea stage, through feasibility, development and launch. We bump up against realities of aligning work to corporate strategies, managing parallel paths to solve an issue, and collaborating with diverse functions from throughout the organization. Improving our leadership skills and operational knowhow are the primary goals of this council. Topics include:
- Raising the bar on innovation skills of our teams and across the organization – practices and roles that create and sustain the right culture
- Investment and portfolio balancing for existing, long and short term new products, service, processes, business models
- Innovation and development leadership and innovation project revenue metrics - using and influencing them
- How to use future trends, market research and customer insight as springboards for growth initiatives
- How digital technology is changing what must be considered in designing innovations
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
What happens at a meeting?
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
Council membership benefits
Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine of your company
Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Who should join?
Mid to senior level managers on the forefront of innovation, commercialization, product and service development.
Program Director, Innovation Coucil, Applied Innovation Council, Co-Program Director, Innovation Master Class