All aspects of innovation are on the table for our members, from the smallest functional question to the biggest global issue. We have benefited from the participation of leaders like the Boston Consulting Group and Clayton Christensen of Harvard Business School. We discuss:
- Effective ideation
- Managing innovation portfolios
- Incremental vs. disruptive strategies
- Developing a culture that supports innovation
Having spent 2 years exploring the dynamics of “Innovating Innovation,” including a meeting with the European Council on Innovation in Munich, we are now focused on understanding innovation “end to end.” The next two years we will work on developing an actionable 7 part framework that starts with asking the right questions, through creating a balanced portfolio of short- and long-term projects, and finally to monetization and marketplace success.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for corporate innovation