Senior communication and marketing executives discuss issues and exchange best practices ion topics that cover the gamut of the function, from branding to stakeholder relations. This is an efficient, cost-effective way to enhance understanding and strategic perspective, and to learn what does and doesn’t work in China.
- 3M China Ltd.
- Bekaert Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Continental Holding China Co., Ltd
- HSBC Banking Corporation Limited
- Honeywell (China) Co., Ltd
- SPD Silicon Valley Bank
- Solvay (China) Co., Ltd
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
China Communication Director,
Members must be the head of communications and/or marketing executive for Greater China from MNCs or large local companies. Standing members may veto a prospective member on the grounds of competition. Certain membership restrictions may apply.