Members of this council, one of the oldest in The Conference Board Council Program, meet to focus on the most critical business challenges regarding talent. Recent topics we have discussed include:
- HR transformation – pushing the boundaries
- The shrinking labor market and workforce planning
- HR’s role in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
This broad-spectrum council consists of members from many sectors and industries who provide guidance by recommending and evaluating program topics of particular and general interest.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Chief human resources executives with corporate-wide responsibilities at companies
John E. DiBenedetto, Ph.D.
Senior Fellow, Human Capital and Program Director, Chief Human Resources Officers Councils I and II and Senior HR Executives Council