Sustainability Council II - Products, Technologies, and Solutions for Sustainability
How can you build tomorrow’s Facebook or Google? Leading companies are doing it now – and sustainability issues are at the core. This Council will focus is on how you super-please your customers: delivering products, services, and solutions that help customers reduce their footprint. Members learn and share insights that reshape and dramatically enhance sustainability efficiencies for their customers and bring top-line sales growth. Discussions cover:
- Creating products, services and solutions that help customers/consumers drive major reductions in their environmental footprint – including impact on the life cycle of products (quantity and quality of raw material, utilization of products and final product reuse, etc.)
- Building social innovation throughout the supply chain – all driving toward zero footprint, bottom-line profit and societal benefit – with a special focus on potential impacts and how to address the impacts on the existing workforce and the future workforce.
We are a forum for sharing ideas and best practices, for delivering products and solutions with sustainability principles at their core, and for integrating sustainability into R&D, strategy, and marketing functions.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources