Strategic planning has never been more important than in today’s precarious markets. Yet the role of the strategy executive is evolving, too, to fit new marketplace realities. We discuss:
- Pursuing growth in volatile environments
- Getting the earnings-per-share jockeys to engage in strategy and innovation
- Integrating demographic trends and aligning IT strategy with corporate strategy
By learning from each other, we stay one step ahead in this ever-changing game.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior-most executive with strategic planning responsibility
Program Director, Strategy Executives Council