Are new graduates ready to work? That question is the cornerstone of this collaborative council. Educators and corporate leaders share insights about how we can systematically improve schools to promote workforce readiness and the effectiveness of business and education partnerships. We discuss such topics as:
- Measuring the effectiveness of business/education partnerships
- Community College and business partnerships
- The impact of the Obama Administration’s policies on business/education partnerships
New workforce readiness research from The Conference Board has augmented our recent meetings.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Corporate members who manage substantive programs; professional association members who represent major players in public, higher education, or general education reform