The Conference Board is pleased to announce the formation of the European Council of Chief Audit Executives. This exclusive forum brings together internal audit leaders from many of the largest companies operating in Europe. Council members work together in an open and candid style, allowing a full exchange of views on trends, practices and challenges to building effective, independent internal audit organisations.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
- Informal, Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
The Council Director, Ellen Hexter, leads The Conference Board's newly launched Integrated Risk Management Centre of Excellence. She works with an executive committee of members to set meeting agendas and discussion topics.