Corporate transformation, new uses of technology and the need for different capabilities in the internal audit function are among the challenges facing Chief Audit Executives today. Greater data analysis capability within internal audit will continue to drive an improved internal control environment and greater efficiencies. In its key governance role to provide assurance on risks to boards and senior leadership, internal audit leaders must partner to a greater degree with other assurance functions, including HSE, compliance and risk management. As an organisation that reaches across every business line, internal audit has the opportunity to propagate best practices. The Council of Chief Audit Executives provides audit professionals with a forum to develop successful responses to their highly visible role, and share best practices for implementing effective auditing procedures.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
- Informal, Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic