Business Continuity & Crisis Management Council
How a company responds to expected and unexpected events can define it for years to come. As business continuity and crisis managers, we are responsible for a broad range of preparedness and continuity functions to ensure a responsive, resilient organization. Some of our recent discussion topics included:
- Strategic business issues facing BC managers
- Business Continuity Interdependencies
- Audits of BC programs & scorecards
- Examples of successful public/private partnerships
- Lessons learned from BP Gulf oil spill disaster
There is no way to avoid a crisis, but our trusted and confidential conversations give us access to best practices for minimizing organizational impact and developing a truly resilient organization.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for business continuity at major corporations