Shifting U.S. demographics have expanded the concept of corporate diversity to include supply bases, either as a business requirement or simply as good business. As supply chain executives, we are constantly searching for ways to achieve this goal without compromising fiscal or strategic responsibilities. Among many other topics, we discuss:
- Value proposition, ROI, and benchmarking in supplier diversity
- Branding supplier diversity within the enterprise
- Second-tier reporting
- Developing business opportunities for MWBEs
Diversity is about more than numbers and political correctness; our candid discussions allow us to share strategies for ensuring that our firms’ supply bases align with the diverse customer bases they serve and the diverse markets they seek.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives directing supplier diversity programs with direct influence over at least $25 million in supplier diversity spending