Information management is changing faster than at any time since the invention of the printing press. We use council meetings to share the latest innovations, from gaming and collaborative technology for corporate learning to web-based delivery of information and the challenges of outsourcing and offshoring. Other topics include:
- Business impacts of information centers
- E-books value chain
- Vendor partnership practices and scorecards
Our members have explored such recent survey topics as intranet policies and redesign, intellectual property monitoring systems, and managing innovation and thought leadership.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior managers with direct responsibility for information management, research, and analysis in their companies