We have an opportunity to build, strengthen and sustain continuous improvement initiatives and practices in our companies. We discuss both the strategic and tactical levels of implementation.
- The strategic level includes but is not limited to ways of achieving operational excellence, effective management (or production/business) systems, and embedded and sustainable cultures of improvement.
- The tactical level includes but is not limited to methods and tools for improvement program management, Lean Six Sigma, change management, process management, and training and development.
We are unique among similar groups in that our members are senior improvement leaders and practitioners representing a broad mix of companies and industries. We strive to be the council of choice for companies driving a Continuous Improvement transformation at the enterprise level. We believe our active, knowledgeable and diverse membership makes us a leading brain trust and think tank in the field of improvement.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior leaders or executives having enterprise accountability for driving improvement in their organizations.
Program Director, Continuous Improvement Council