Enterprise Process Optimization Council
As practitioners of Six Sigma, we have an opportunity to define and mold this emerging business practice in our companies. We discuss Six Sigma’s role in transformation and leadership, and ways to align it with the corporate strategic plan, the business plan, and enterprise process management.
- Linking Six Sigma to the operational and strategic plan
- Six Sigma’s role in positioning the corporation for growth
- Challenges and pathways for boosting lean Six Sigma returns
We are unique among similar groups in that all of our members are Six Sigma practitioners. The council provides a forum for senior six sigma executives to share best practices and experiences of implementing and sustaining six sigma initiatives.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior Six Sigma executives in organizations that pursue Six Sigma as a corporate policy