Leading organizations are continuously looking for ways to leverage diversity to achieve business objectives. The Council of U.S. Diversity & Inclusion Executives is a network of national leaders who share current best practices, and seek innovative approaches to strengthen workforce and marketplace inclusion and diversity strategies and practices. Recent discussions include:
- Mainstreaming diversity initiatives within member companies
- Developing and implementing diversity strategy
- Leveraging employee resources
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
The senior most executive with enterprise-wide responsibility for the diversity function and strategies in the U.S.
Senior Fellow, Human Capital; Program Director, Diversity & Inclusion Council and Diversity & Inclusion Industry Leader Council