Council of Corporate Security Executives
Security is much more than the protection of assets. As security executives, our areas of responsibility extend to foreign operations, supply chain management, logistics, counterfeiting, travel, and cyber-security. We also cover traditional concerns: executive protection, force management, policies and procedures, and intelligence gathering. Some of our recent discussion topics included:
- Development of future security leaders
- Brand protection in consumer markets
- Challenges of managing operations in Mexico
- Executive protection: perceptions, best practices & challenges
- Violence in the workforce: the effectiveness of training
The peer-to-peer open exchange between senior executives at our council meetings helps us to keep pace with a perilous and changing world.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for the security function at major corporations