Security is much more than the protection of assets. As security executives, our areas of responsibility extend to foreign operations, supply chain management, logistics, counterfeiting, travel, and cyber-security. We also cover traditional concerns: executive protection, force management, policies and procedures, and intelligence gathering. Some of our recent discussion topics included:
- Development of future security leaders
- Brand protection in consumer markets
- Challenges of managing operations in Mexico
- Executive protection: perceptions, best practices & challenges
- Violence in the workforce: the effectiveness of training
The peer-to-peer open exchange between senior executives at our council meetings helps us to keep pace with a perilous and changing world.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for the security function at major corporations