A company’s executive coaching program is only as good as its coaches – and its results. We examine every aspect of coaching, from the nuts-and-bolts of tools and systems to finding and hiring great coaches, to the neuroscience of coaching. Recent topics also include:
- Managing risk in coaching
- Appreciative coaching, peer coaching, and transition coaching
- Measuring the ROI of coaching and coaching fee structures
Our meetings are not only conversational, but also experiential, offering members a chance to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior human resources or organization development executives, or managers, in charge of corporate executive coaching programs
Program Director, The Executive Coaching Council