As the world shrinks, the human resources function expands. Globalization has given HR a new cultural dimension, and the maturing workforce has put such issues as multigenerational management and succession planning front and center. We discuss these topics and more:
- What’s hot in executive compensation?
- How Washington may affect you this year
- Rethinking employee engagement
As HR becomes more closely linked to business performance, HR executives have more input into corporate strategy. Our frank exchanges of ideas, supplemented by surveys that take the “pulse” on such specifics as affinity groups and 401k policies, help us to contribute in a multitude of new areas.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior human resources executives of major subsidiaries or divisions