The HR Executives Council brings together the most senior HR Executive who wants to optimize their performance and that of their business. Our meetings are focused on the challenges our members find the most important and provide a platform to share the latest thinking, exchange ideas and network with like-minded peers.
This is a business led council that will focus on three key aspects of leadership: business impact, people impact and professional impact.
Topics cover a wide range of aspects, from the vital questions of the world economy to big data and what you need to know. It directs attention to new and mature markets and fields of action for companies and regions and enables the joint exploration of visions and strategies. It also addresses key aspects as leadership such as which skills, missions and values do female leaders and male leaders offer and how can they make their talents available for business and society.
- Understanding global economic risks and trends
- Digitalization and what it means for HR
- Big Data and What you need to know
- Break through innovation in business
- Strategic workforce planning in a volatile economy
- The impact of China on European business
- Outsourcing and shared services
- HR Transformation and culture change
- India - the fast changing environment and emerging trends
- Exploring Africa - an growing economy with massive potential
- Managing Mature Markets
- The role of compliance, ethics and risk management
- Managing complex change - a case study and examples of success
- Emerging trends in social media, communications and the role of the leader
- Working with a new CEO or executive team - managing relationships well
- How to identify and manage high potential talent including the Millennials
- The future of work - latest thinking from top business schools
- Leadership and the power of storytelling
- The Emerging role of HR in Business
- Labor shortages and strategic workforce planning
- Stakeholder Management and Employer Brand
- Stepping into a new global role and setting yourself up for success
- Managing your impact, image and brand
- Mentoring & coaching for success
- Leading your former peer group, a promotion from within
- How to enhance your career with a trustee, non-executive or advisory role - a view from the chairman
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers in an international network are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogues at meetings and in between provide you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
Collective problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
Global benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
Who should join?
CHRO or the HR Executive for EMEA region with over 3 billion turnover.
The Council Director is Anne Stevens, former Vice President, People & Organisation, Rio Tinto.