The Chief Financial Officers Council is an exclusive and invitation-only forum that brings together global CFOs from leading companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa to discuss the issues affecting them.
This peer group meets in a confidential setting that allows for a candid exchange of views and experiences. Discussions are wide-ranging, reflecting the CFO role. CFOs are more than their company’s top-ranking money person; they are responsible for a cross-section of functions that touch on every aspect of business, from staffing and succession planning to IT. This forum is tailored to CFOs who:
- Want to share best practices with CFOs from different industries and geographies
- Want to benchmark their progress and learn from others who have gone through similar issues
- Are looking for new ideas for business transformation and finance as a business partner
- Have recently joined a new organisation or moved into the CFO role
- Are interested in leadership tips and techniques for CFOs
- Want to learn more about moving into a CEO role
Who should join?
This Council is for group CFOs and the highest ranking Financial Officers, from large companies in EMEA, where many serve on the company’s management board
Council Director, Chief Financial Officers Council