The Chief Financial Officers Council in Europe brings together the most senior CFOs based in EMEA from a wide range of businesses, cultures and geographies.
In a confidential setting that allows for a candid exchange of views and experiences, this council discusses issues that are pertinent to the CFO function, such as risk management, auditing and competition for capital.
Topics cover a wide range of business insights, tools and techniques :
- The Business Impact, Operational Impact and Personal Impact of the CFO
- Big Data Technology - Business Forecasting on Real Time Data
- Investor Relations
- CFO Function Improvement – current status and key responsibility, what can be outsourced, best practices
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Transformational Cost Cutting - Productivity increases
- Human Resources and Diversity - Capability management
- Future Skills required for CFO's
- Regional focus: Middle East, Africa, China
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda
- Informal, Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic