The Conference Board CIO Council is an invitation-only, confidential community where you draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions. Through both in-person meetings as well as remotely you will gain insight beyond your industry, region, and point of view. The safe environment (free of vendor influence) and a capped group of true peers allow for a uniquely elevated level of conversation,unparalleled level of openness, and lasting connections.
Who should join?
Members will be CIOs, or the most senior executives responsible for business transformation in their organisation, with a Global or EMEA remit.
- Disrupting Technologies as a base for new products and business models.
- Deliver successful (technology) change across a large organizations.
- How to structure the IT organization to meet emerging challenges: leveraging DevOps and Agile
- (Digital) Architects / Architectures and Technology Transitions
- Aligning sourcing and human capital with changing business priorities. Working with start-ups.
- Next Generation IT: New roles, skills and training.
- Best Innovation Practices within IT and the Business.
- Successful communication practices
- Dealing with the Board