We help to advance senior women executives from leading organizations in the region into leadership roles by providing a regional peer-to-peer benchmarking and best-practice sharing program. Our program director is an expert in cross-cultural leadership, diversity and inclusion, and career transitions.
- Asian Development Bank
- Corning Incorporated
- Credit Suisse
- Eaton (China) Investments Co. Ltd.
- Google Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- MSD International GmbH
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Tableau Software
- Volkswagen Automatic Transmission Co., Ltd.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community