HR Business Partners play a critical role in intermediating between the business, functions and HR. These practitioners understand the nature and the needs of the business, support the leaders in strategic talent and workplace decisions, and implement the appropriate mix of HR offerings, allowing them to bring forward-thinking practices to the evolving workplace. This Council will engage in reviewing current best practices and preparing for the impact of upcoming digital and Human Capital transformations in HR and the enterprise. Some topics of discussion include:
- Becoming an inclusive and agile organization to be able to manage work across all types of workforces
- Micro- and macro-trends impacting the work environment and workforce strategies of today and tomorrow, including agile work, digitization of labor, globalization, digital transformation, demographic shifts, datafication and other disruptions
- Using analytics and complex decision-making capabilities to make informed talent decisions, manage risks, and leverage intervention points
- The role of HR in ensuring the technology does not dehumanize the workplace through “black box” algorithms and bias introduced by analytics
- Enabling leaders to successfully manage the total workforce including contingent, freelance, digital/chatbots
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
HR Business Partners or HR Generalists supporting a business or region
Program Director/Council Director