There has never been a more exciting time to be a marketing leader. Old rules are dying. New paradigms are being invented. The power is shifting from brands pushing to consumers curating. A “finger-tip society” has emerged where anything is a click away, and brand choices are often influenced more by algorithms than loyalty. In today’s marketplace, Integrated Marketing Communications is a mandatory mindset for any company that is putting the customer at the heart of the enterprise.
- State-of-the-art strategies and frameworks for integrating messages (e.g. developing central themes, assigning lead agency, pan-agency/function briefings)
- Staying current on the newest channels and the changes in existing channels (e.g. mobile, VR, AR)
- The art and science of IMC (e.g. data analytics, CRM, social engagement, balancing traditional and digital)
- Benefits of centering campaigns around the consumer and data
Be in on the conversation
By bringing together a select group of senior executives who occupy similar roles at the world’s leading companies and organizations, The Conference Board Councils give you access to an elevated level of conversation you won’t find anywhere else. As a Council member you will gain insights beyond your industry, region, or point of view through confidential communities, meetings, and events.
Council membership benefits
- Trusted peer groups who provide insights and new approaches to your business
- Problem solving through our “Peer Assist Process”, tailored to meet your organization’s needs
- Multi-function learning alongside your peers from related or totally distinct functions and geographies
- Virtual online communities beyond in-person meetings where members share documents and contact peers
- Exposure to timely topics to leverage opportunities and expand your knowledge base
- Access to subject matter experts and access to our insights and research on key business issues
What happens at meetings
- Presentations by members or external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for leading go-to-market strategic planning and execution across multiple consumer touch points