Most employers recognize that engaged employees produce more and stay longer in an organization that treats them well, listens to their needs, and helps them develop. Employee engagement leaders and seasoned practitioners are instrumental in predicting employee engagement and retention trends, articulating the value of engagement and implementing a strategy quickly and effectively. The Engagement Institute provides a forum for leaders and seasoned practitioners to share innovative strategies and practical ideas in order to articulate the impact of human capital investments. Through interaction with cohorts in the US and Europe (and in 2018, Asia), members gain a broad and well-rounded perspective of engagement challenges and opportunities.
Potential Topics include:
- How to use employee insights research beyond the annual engagement survey
- Health and well-being
- Using data/analytics to drive engagement decisions
- Applying consumer engagement insights to employee engagement
- Engagement in emerging markets
- Pulse surveys and real-time engagement tracking
- Engaging remote and contingent workers
- Engaging teams (and linkage to performance)
- Inspirational leadership
- Benchmarking engagement data
- Artificial intelligence and automation and their impact on engagement
- Leveraging engagement to drive company performance
Who should join?
Designed for executives and business leaders focused on driving engagement and performance for their organizations.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Rebecca Ray, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President, Knowledge Organization; Human Capital Practice Leader