China-based senior executives deepen their knowledge, sharpen their skills, and share experiences and actionable solutions on the management of China-specific corporate responsibility and sustainability issues. Members have access to The Conference Board China Center expertise and resources on sustainability and corporate citizenship. We meet three times a year for candid conversations and intense learning, needed more than ever as China’s environment deteriorates and social and economic pressures build there—meaning that failing to address corporate sustainability issues could have consequences for companies operating in China.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Members of the Council should be senior executives in charge of sustainability, corporate responsibility, corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, community engagement or closely related activities for Mainland China.