The HR Technology/HRIS Council provides a forum for leaders and seasoned practitioners to share innovative strategies and practical ideas in managing the specialized area of technology and IT for the Human Resources function. Potential discussions include future trends, best and emerging practices on:
- Working effectively across the boundaries of HR and IT
- Alignment with business strategy, culture and overall systems direction
- What is the best talent strategy? Developing HR-oriented IT professionals OR IT-oriented HR professionals?
- Current best practices in analytics, project management and HRIS solutions and processes
- Data management, data quality and data standards
- Balancing cost, time and demands from clients
- Vendor selection, vendor management and vendor support experiences
- Critical SLA’s, metrics and talent requirements for the HRIS function
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
What Happens at a Meeting?
- Presentations by members and external experts on topics selected by members
- Discussions on leading edge or “day to day” issues picked by and moderated by members
- Panels where 2-3 members share experiences on a topic
Council membership benefits
Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join? Leaders who are responsible for the HR technologies and systems strategy, design, deployment, digitization and ownership of company-wide HR technology, HRIS, HR data and data management and employee HR interfaces for their enterprise