Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
A brand is more than a name; it’s often a company’s single greatest asset. As executives charged with brand stewardship, we discuss externals and internals that affect our brands – political and media trends, partnerships inside and out, brand architecture, re-branding and immersive storytelling – while sharing the latest wisdom on brand management:
- Developing brand architecture, scorecards, budgets, measurement and strategies
- Organizational change management either structurally or through brand ambassadors
- Using theories of core, adjacency growth and playbooks for mergers
- Optimizing agency relationships and brand governance
A brand is both the prism through which the world sees a company and the ideal against which its employees measure their performance. Our candid exchanges do more than refine our logos and slogans; they affect our companies’ bottom lines.
- AT&T Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Chevron Corporation
- Cintas Corporation
- Dana Holding Corporation
- Deloitte Services LP
- Edison International
- Educational Testing Service
- Facebook, Inc.
- Florida Blue
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mayo Clinic
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Owens Corning
- Sempra Energy
- Xerox Corporation
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The Council has been tremendously valuable for me and my organization. The open exchange of best practice and toughest struggle 'stories' across varied industries has made us all better equipped with solutions for our companies. The ability to connect face to face, e-mail forums between meetings and even blogging offers me great flexibility for exchanges with the group.
Bob O’Keefe, American Autmobile Association