From retiree drug benefits to the subtleties of FLSA and SEC guidelines, we cover every issue related to compensation and benefits. Recent surveys have yielded fascinating numbers on such hot-button topics as valuation of personal use of company aircraft. We also discuss:
- Trends in executive compensation governance
- Salary management - actual vs. planned
- Plan funding - do bonus pools vary by different parts of the organization?
Since The Conference Board first report on compensation 70+ years ago, we have helped executives find the information they need to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- American Express Company
- Bayer Corporation
- CSC ServiceWorks
- CVS Health
- Centene Corporation
- Cintas Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mattel, Inc.
- McDonald's Corporation
- Newmont Mining Corp.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Ross Stores, Inc.
- Shell Oil Company
- Sprint Corporation
- Synchrony Financial
- The Hartford
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Western Union
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The principal benefit of membership on a Conference Board Council is the opportunity to hear first-hand what your peers are doing at their companies. There's no other forum that I know of where you can get this kind of invaluable inside information. It also provides the opportunity to get a head start on tackling the challenges facing you by hearing how others who have faced the same challenges dealt with them.
Dr. Miles Meyer, Kellogg Company
Individuals must have major policy-making responsibilities for compensation matters at their respective organizations. They must have expert knowledge of the compensation field, including wage and salary administration, compensation, and employee benefit plans. Candidates must be qualified for Council representation under the board’s policy governing such eligibility. Membership is by invitation only.