Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Chief Technology and Innovation Officer (CTIO) Council is designed for the most senior executive in charge of Technology, R&D, Innovation or Digital Transformation from the world’s leading companies with multibillion revenue. This council provides a safe space for a select group of top-level officers to get exposed to cutting-edge insights, share challenges, and identify best practices by peers from other industries – in a confidential, non-competitive, and vendor-free environment. This is an invitational only, yearlong, closed community where you build trust, gain new insights, raise issues and collaboratively explore solutions.
- How do I lead in an ambidextrous way – delivering on short term business needs AND setting the company up for the future?
- How to emerge from today’s crisis ready to seize the future?
- How do I apply the proper metrics on (the front end of) innovation?
- How do I leverage the scale of large with the agility of small?
- How I strategically play into Ecosystems?
- How do I turn Digital Transformation into tangible Business Model Innovation?
- How do I incorporate Sustainability and Circular into my Innovation program?
- How do I create a true Culture of Innovation going beyond processes as Design Thinking?
- How much structuring do I need to support the organization and the work, and what kind?
- What Talent do I need, and how do I get them into future leaders?
EMEA-based leaders representing companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min €3bn. Titles include: Chief Technolgy Officer, Chief R&D Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Digital Officer or Chief Strategy Officer.