The Chief Technology and Innovation Officer (CTIO) Council is designed for the most senior executive in charge of Technology, R&D, Innovation or Digital Transformation from the world’s leading companies with multibillion revenue. This council provides a safe space for a select group of top-level officers to get exposed to cutting-edge insights, share challenges, and identify best practices by peers from other industries – in a confidential, non-competitive, and vendor-free environment. This is an invitational only, yearlong, closed community where you build trust, gain new insights, raise issues and collaboratively explore solutions.
- How do I lead in an ambidextrous way – delivering on short term business needs AND setting the company up for the future?
- How to emerge from today’s crisis ready to seize the future?
- How do I apply the proper metrics on (the front end of) innovation?
- How do I leverage the scale of large with the agility of small?
- How I strategically play into Ecosystems?
- How do I turn Digital Transformation into tangible Business Model Innovation?
- How do I incorporate Sustainability and Circular into my Innovation program?
- How do I create a true Culture of Innovation going beyond processes as Design Thinking?
- How much structuring do I need to support the organization and the work, and what kind?
- What Talent do I need, and how do I get them into future leaders?
EMEA-based leaders representing companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min €3bn. Titles include: Chief Technolgy Officer, Chief R&D Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Digital Officer or Chief Strategy Officer.