Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The rise of the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) reflects the growth of digital transformation. CDOs are change agents who drive growth and strategic renewal by leading businesses as they transform from traditional to digital. Increasingly, digital strategy and business strategy are indistinguishable. That means increasing demands on the CDO. Whether or not you hold the actual CDO title, if you have the responsibility of leading digital transformation, you have likely felt its new pressures and opportunities in every part of your enterprise.
Amid this seismic change, the Chief Digital Officer Council provides a confidential setting where senior executives can candidly share issues and solutions. Members will drive the Council’s agenda and topics, which may include:
- Developing and executing a digital vision/strategy that defines needs across leadership, culture, people, data, process, and technologies
- Leading digital change and integration across a large organization while overcoming cultural obstacles and maintaining commitment to vision
- Aligning digital strategy to overall business strategy and goals while establishing necessary governance
- Predicting opportunities and evolving organizational capabilities, including business model innovation, to capitalize on them
- Developing, retaining, and attracting the right talent across analytics, business, data and IT, leveraging both internal and external ecosystems
- Getting buy-in for tools and technologies to enable internally (workforce) and externally geared digital solutions
- Identifying, prioritizing, and delivering value through digital across business functions and processes
- Partnering with internal and external customers to enable and accelerate their digital journey
OUR COUNCILS ARE...
Members drive the content, ensuring that their pressing issues are incorporated in discussions.
No vendors are eligible, ensuring an intimate environment conducive to candid peer exchange.
Access an exclusive invitation-only community of true peers who are at your level.
Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas on common challenges.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule and group size is limited, ensuring meaningful interaction among members.
- Agero, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- AvalonBay Communities
- Belden Inc.
- Buckman International, Inc.
- CUNA Mutual Group
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Educational Testing Service
- Genpact International
- Highmark Health
- Hitachi Vantara
- Honda North America
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Northwestern Mutual
- Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
- Otis Elevator Company
- Rockwell Automation
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources