Senior compensation and benefits executives in the region share ideas and create solutions to challenges in remuneration. Discussion topics, chosen by members, typically focus on total remuneration of Asia-Pacific personnel, including local nationals, other nationals, and expatriates. Conversations are confidential and are supported by the network and resources of The Conference Board.
- 3M Taiwan
- ABB Group
- Air New Zealand Limited
- Bridgestone Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Federal Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Jabil Circuit (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Marriott International Inc.
- Mars Foods, Inc (Singapore Branch)
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limi
- PepsiCo International
- Philip Morris Asia Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Texas Instruments (Pte) Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank Ltd.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Members of the Council must be senior executives at Asia-Pacific and other multi-national companies with overall responsibility for Compensation and Benefits within the Asia-Pacific Region.