Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Senior compensation and benefits executives in the region share ideas and create solutions to challenges in remuneration. Discussion topics, chosen by members, typically focus on total remuneration of Asia-Pacific personnel, including local nationals, other nationals, and expatriates. Conversations are confidential and are supported by the network and resources of The Conference Board.
- 3M Taiwan
- Air New Zealand Limited
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Federal Express (S) Pte Ltd.
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Intel Technology India Private Limited
- Marriott International Inc.
- Mars Foods, Inc (Singapore Branch)
- Novo Nordisk
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limi
- PVH Asia Limited
- Philip Morris Asia Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Starbucks Coffee Asia Pacific Ltd
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- The Walt Disney Company (Asia Pacific)
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Members of the Council must be senior executives at Asia-Pacific and other multi-national companies with overall responsibility for Compensation and Benefits within the Asia-Pacific Region.