Senior executives responsible for global and regional shared services and business services in Asia-Pacific exchange insights and best practices on managing multifunctional shared services. Topics include integration of people and processes; scale and standardization; and governance and sponsorship. Meetings are confidential and designed to encourage the candid exchange of ideas, plus problem solving, benchmarking, and relationship building.
- Corning China (Shanghai) Regional Headquarters
- E.I.DuPont Services Center India Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd.
- MetLife Global Operations Support Center
- MindTree Ltd.
- The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited
- Unilever Industries Private Limited
- Walmart (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community